Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random Ramblings...

In the mornings, as I wake up, I like to check out for emails and such before heading to work. I checked out CNN news and I thought it was so funny to read about a man whose beloved car, a 1983 Lincoln Towncar has 1.3 million miles on it. Yes, you read my lips correctly. One point three million miles. I had a good laugh over that.

I have a 1996 Grand Caravan and well, it's served this family very well. I have put a lot of miles on it. Right now it's 230thousand miles old. I've had major work done to it, and it still purrs. I know it won't last forever, but it would be so interesting if it could go to 500,000 miles! Should I try that?? One of the panel siding on the side sliding door fell off. A piece of some rubber thing on top of the van (part of the rack thing up there) is starting to peel ...the paint has blisters....makes me think of my sunburn and my skin peeling. It's a bit beat up but hey it runs.

Well I'm at home right now, already fed my hungry son and husband...and waiting for the laundry to finish up. My husband is flipping around on the tv...aha! He found the latest "Fantastic Four" movie...the second one with the metallic boy surfing around on air.

I've been doing laundry and getting things put together to get ready for MIBCD this weekend. After work tomorrow I'm heading up with my gang to Flint. Then Friday morning do some business then head on up to camp.

It'll be fun.

Will blog about it when I get back. Have a great weekend.

No comments: