Friday, August 8, 2008

Phew!

Made it through this week! I am so glad it's Friday. Yeah yeah, I know you are too! Come join me in saying, Thank Goodness it's Friday!

I remarked to a co-worker the other day, I need a vacation to recover from my vacation. Well, a staycation would work best.

I'm thrilled to know that one of Ashley's friend is finally allowed to hang out with Ashley again. I'll call her T.T. A few months ago, T.T.'s mom accused Anna for egging their house, and Anna saying they never did. This was like back in April/May--I think. Maybe earlier in the year. Anyhow, they talked to T.T.'s little sister yesterday and somehow she admitted SHE egged the house. The girls were relieved but told the little sister they're not mad or anything and not need to worry. Well, the little sister felt so bad she finally confessed to mom. Oh did mom's heart drop and did she cry! She felt so awful, like the worst person on earth, she apologized up and down the street with Anna and Ashley and welcomed them back into her arms....but little sister of course got grounded....probably a lifetime.

So I'll be seeing more of those 3 monkeys now...Ashley, Anna and T.T. Last I heard, they've gone shopping, so it's long overdue, I guess, and make up lost time ... perhaps I'll take them to the lake tomorrow...

to catch up.

We had our first Deaf Cafe meeting last night...via webcam. I'm so thankful for technology that allows us to have means to have "conference calls"...and the meeting went well, and next week we will continue our planning stages for our upcoming programs. I'm really looking forward to it.

I suppose I'll try to have a date with the washer/dryer tonight ... get the rooms straightened out and reclaim my dining table. I've been given a box full of beef from someone who's gone vegetarian and well, sure, I'll take 'em. Ground beef, beef for stew, a couple huge steaks...wow.

Other than that, nothing else exciting going on.

No comments: