Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I sing because I'm free!


Well, can any of you out there give me a better caption for this? I saw this on CNN news the other day and I just fell in love with the picture. I have always had a thing about lowland gorillas since I was small. I have enjoyed seeing them at the zoos I visit. I have watched movies that had gorillas in it. I think they are beautiful. But they're not my favorite animals in the world. I would have to go with Koala Bears. They are my favorite animal in the world.

"I sing because I'm free...."

So, I challenge you to send me captions for this picture. And we'll even take a vote too! So bring 'em on!

Yesterday was my 3rd year anniversary. Nothing exciting because we already celebrated early over the weekend camping. I got home and picked up "Ilovechinesefoodnow!" from daycare and watched him all night. His mom got home around midnight, waking me up and I went on home and crawled in bed. This kid was so well behaved, I'm so proud of him.

I don't have any big plans today except to prepare for MIBCD---we have our retreat next weekend. I am responsible for running the show as I'm the president. Also I'm leading a workshop and am supposed to lead my own church deaf ministry choir, and also...since someone dropped out being MIBCD Choir director, I have taken on that role as well. So I have a lot to prepare for and find 2 songs I feel would be fitting for the weekend's program. I'll need all the prayers I can get.

I have a lot to be thankful for these days.

1 comment:

Growing Up Deaf in a Hearing World said...

I'm KING of the mountain!

That's my caption!
Great photo!