Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh deer....

It's really weird outside. It's just little overcast, and not much sunshine...and expecting it to rain. The feeling of being stuck between summer and fall. Like it's teetering on a fence, deciding which side to jump down onto.

Shall we nudge it back into the summer side?

This morning I ran across a couple deer ... and realized that the deer are out now...

The one I nearly hit was just standing on the side of the road. When I slowed down, the deer just calmly looked at me...and let me pass. Egads.

Further down, another one was bounding across the road. Nearly missed that one.

Much further along...more deer on the fields by the road.

I cautioned the team (Deaf Cafe) about driving and to keep eye out on the deer. They're out! Watch out!

No comments: