Monday, June 29, 2009

I need a vacation!

Okay, people...stop filling up my weekends!!!!

I just dropped off a birthday invitation for my son's birthday at one of his friends....chatted with the mom. Seems a couple of Josh's friends are with their dads next weekend BUT...the moms are trying to switch or make a deal with the dads to let Josh's friends come to the party.

For next weekend.

I had a blast over the weekend. For the past 3 months, 2 of my BFF's in the WWW and I were like, secret agent ladies or something...plotting and planning a surprise Open House Party for JohnB. It was just awesome!

When the final moment came....bringing him into the gym...his reaction was priceless.

JohnB is a very special guy. He is currently a lay pastor of Deaf Church of Cornerstone (in Swartz Creek, MI) and he just completed his Masters from a seminary in AL (online courses).

So anyway, it was fun surprising him---I did put together a video in his honor.

Enjoy.

No comments: