Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday's better than Monday...

Yes, that's right.

I know many of us have a hard time on Mondays. I had a really bad one AFTER work. Not during work.

I'm not saying that because *someone from work might see this blog and report me* but this is the truth, I did have a good, busy day at work yesterday. I actually do enjoy my job. Seriously.

It was just coming home to find that NOTHING...I mean...NOTHING...has been done. I got really royally ... um...upset and slammed my fridge and stomped off to my room, signing/yelling, "I'm on Mommy/Wife Strike! LEAVE. ME. ALONE!" and closed my door.

They (my family) had to fend for themselves.

The kids politely came in and asked for permission and made deals with me.

So...no problem.

Today, I sent an email reminding that I want a certain job to be done.

I come home, and it has been done.

Thank you, my dear family.

One of my BFF had quite a day yesterday. Being misdirected and ending up in one of those mega-michigan potholes....but thankfully just minor damage to the car. The pothole, on the other hand, was pretty big and ... bad. Bad.

And those guys who directed her to go that way got in big whooping trouble.

So....yeah. Today was much better....

No comments: