Thursday, June 18, 2009

*Thunk...*thunk...*thunk...

That's my head hitting the desk at work today.

Emailed my husband to please CALL the Self-Storage placed for me.

Very simple, right?

My husband likes to make things very complicated.

My request:

Dear Honey,
Please call 555-5555 and ask 3 things:
  1. sizes of storage spaces...and rates for them...
  2. can we meet them at 5 pm or after 5 pm?
  3. if not, set up a time for Saturday to meet and rent a storage space?

Love, your wife...

I get a reply from him, and I could have sworn he got the information right off the internet! He even sent me the website link for that storage place!

So I said, "Did you ...you know, CALL??"

He writes back to tell me he forgot to include the locations and decided the one named Mohawk would be best for us...since it's closest to us. Then it was an afterthought...the P.S. part..."Yeah I'll call them about Saturday"

Finally! I exclaimed out loud, "THANK YOU!" as I typed those exact words back to him.

I mean, 5 emails and finally he gives me the answer I asked for in the first place....

Back to thunking my head on the desk....

*thunk...thunk....thunk....*

No comments: