Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Blues...

I find it harder and harder to get up in the mornings these days.

I do like my job...please don't misunderstand me. It's just unfortunate that this job is where I have to earn my vacation hours and sick time...and request it...or be sure I have enough number of hours if I get sick to take the day off to be...well...sick (and lately I'm doing pretty good not getting sick....).

I find it harder to go to bed on time (around 10 pm). I find it harder to get up in the morning as my body wakes me up anywhere between 5 -5:45 am...(darn it, body! Let the alarm clock do its job!).

The days are gorgeous...my kids are having the time of their lives...you know, going over to friends, biking, swimming....all the typical summer stuff we used to do.

I should get a job where I can have...summers off.

Awww.

Well, I better put my lunch together and pack up and head out (I rather head back to bed...)

Oh yeah, let's not forget to wake up my husband---he has job interview today. *crossing fingers*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apply for something within a school system. That would work. Or just keep working your job & do mini vacas.
I understand the longing though.
~Mary