Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pffft....

I am not...NOT....going to be one of million people twittering (need to catch up on that) or blogging or commenting or whatever about those 2 celebrities who died today.

However, my prayers and thoughts goes out to their families & friends.

Anyway, I know I've not been blogging or twittering lately---just with summer here, and I'm still in training in one of my new duties at work and making heads 'n tails out of it.

I have no more nails left to bite...when I take over the "wheel" when my teammate is on vacation....

I have some stuff going on this weekend and I feel like I've run out of time. I have NOT been able to do much at home---almost everyday when I get home, I crawl in bed to sleep off headaches or whatever.

Today, a mother of all migrianes hit me hard. So I slept for a short time...waking up feeling better but still groggy.

My son has his BFF in the WWW here with him tonight. I had forgotten I said OK for him to stay tonight. Eh...if it makes him happy...then I'm a happy mommy.

One sobering thought....my daughter asked me..."What's gonna happen with Michael Jackson's kids now?"

I have no clue. I'm sure they'll report it somehow in the next few days/months ahead.

No comments: