Sunday, June 14, 2009

Races are over

and there's people lined up on the curbside on M-50 here in town.

i can see traffic going by outside my window. one of the perks living downtown Tecumseh.

i. love. it.

the trucks blare by, blowin' their horns, and the crazy fans leaning on their horns and screaming on the top of their lungs...

(and yes, i could hear that!).

woke up feeling very cranky and my back was out of joint. had a horrific headache to go with it. took my drug, and went back to sleep.

til my husband woke me up, "sister #5 invited us to go swimming..."

i gave him the evil eye as he knows the rule of my nap...only time to wake me up is if the house is on fire or someone is close to death.

so i woke up...and grumbled a bit. then after waking up a little more, i grabbed my suit and went over to sister #5's house.

best decision i ever made. jumped in, swam a bit, watched the skydivers jump out of a plane, played with my niece.

went home, feeling good and relaxed.

watching legally blonde 2 now...i've never seen that one. so ...i should get back to that.

but had to share that the race traffic is going by....racing season has begun.

there goes another semi blowin' its horn.

No comments: