Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where's my car?



As you know, I've been griping about how hard it is to find a car.

Well, I USED to have this car a long time ago! And I. Loved. It!

40 miles to a gallon---woo. And yes, I've had many people stop me in parking lots or drive-thru's asking me what kind of car is it, and how many MPG do I get? And is it worth it?

Oh yes it's worth every penny. Oh yeah, it was shiny red.

When my car committed suicide, I sold it to the mechanic (and I'm sure he revived it and sold it off...)...I now drive the Dodge Grand Caravan.

Not bad. But it serves its purpose as a family car.

I want a car that is good for commute, and well, to save money on gas.

I even want a shiny RED car too.

I happened to poke around on the internet and came across the Shiny Red Geo Metro for sale!

*GASP!*

THAT'S IT!

Well, I'm working on building up my confidence and weighing the pros and cons of buying a metro...again.

Shell out its' worth and put the rest of my money in a savings and let that build up.

So I'm doing the eeney meeney miney moe game PLUS building up the confidence to CALL the owner of that car...

I did drive by their house to check it out---it was such a beautiful sight, I nearly ran off the road.

Hm....

No comments: