Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 Random Things about me...

I have been tagged and now I'm "it". I think I was tagged in Facebook, but I thought, pffft....why not just put it on today's posting?

So...25 random things about me---in no particular order, I suppose...here it goes....

  1. I like blue.
  2. I like number 3.
  3. 3 is my lucky number or something.
  4. I love to watch lightning storms and dance in rain puddles.
  5. Never been to Hawaii.
  6. Most of my friends have...will I ever have my turn?
  7. I worked for the same University for 20 years...
  8. I started when I was 21 years old!
  9. Long time, huh?
  10. I've had 3 kids. There we go again, with the number 3 thing!
  11. I have 4 sisters---all of us are married and have kids (and one more on way!)
  12. That makes me an aunt to 5 nieces and 2 (almost 3!) nephews.
  13. On my husband's side of family, I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews, I think. Plus a gaggle of more that I have not yet met.
  14. I told my HS English Teacher I will live to my 90's...just like all of my great-grandmas did!
  15. I first learn to drive a 5-speed. Driving automatic came later...in Driver's Ed.
  16. My first car was a Mazda, of course a 5-speed.
  17. It was a blue car too.
  18. I'm a very skinny gal inside this body.
  19. Makes me feel better about myself.
  20. My hair is short.
  21. I had 13 inches chopped off last year, donated to Locks of Love.
  22. Trying to grow my hair out again....
  23. I love my husband and my kids.
  24. They love me too.
  25. I am truly blessed.

No comments: