Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wha...???

A friend's husband said that anyone who drives a foreign car will have to park in the street outside their house. Would not be able to park it in their driveway.

Okay, I can respect that, as he works for GM and he is semi-laid off. Works one week, then laid off another...alternating each week for about a month. Then...I believe permanently laid off.

I've been told how wonderful Hondas and Toyotas and Mazdas are. Yeah, I USED to have a Toyota (twice) and a Mazda. That was in my younger days, where I didn't know better.

I do like GM's and Ford's and want to support anything AMERICAN.

So I had been talking with my Husband about this...and about how screwed up the world is these days (we talked religion, economy, politics and the insanity of life in general)....when this truck was beside me.

Well, I laughed. I laughed so hard.

And I'm very, very thankful for my cell phone (perfect timing, one would say)....as it has a camera.

So I stayed behind that truck as long as I could and prayed for a red light.

I fumbled with my cell phone and I KNEW they were kinda watching me in their mirror so I had to pretend I was fumbling with my cell phone (I still do...still figuring it all out!).

SNAP!

Check out the back window of the truck....




*if you can't see it, try clicking on the picture for a bigger/better view.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

I'm all for supporting American made stuff, but some things are better foreign - like Japanese cars. . .
Patrick used to say the same thing about my Honda. Told him the day he could produce a car as good as my Honda (service wise and mpg), then I'd gladly trade it in for American.