Sunday, February 15, 2009

Um...

What should I discuss today?

Hm. I just got a phone call from some guy letting me know my husband will be home "in an hour or two" so he can hang out with his new friends in Adrian. Sure.

Since getting the cell phone, I have not gotten to get to know it better. My kids have pretty much taken over. I let my daughter put stuff in for me (people's emails, etc) and I'm still learning how to even use it.

However, I love, love, love the fact that yesterday, I was able to call a Deaf Cafe team member to let her know the roads up to Flint was clear. Oh don't worry. My daughter dialed the number. Handed the phone to me. I held it up to my ear....the team member and I talked and I kept it very brief. "The roads are clear. Over and out." kind of thing. And handed it back to her and she hung up for me.

(besides, I know it's WRONG!!! to do driving & cell phone chatting)...(heck, I used to have a sidekick and I would "text" while driving!!!!)

Tried to nap today but had a situation that delayed that nap. Darn. Dealt with a video-phone call and then laid down a bit. I eventually took a short nap, only to be awaken by my husband to let me know he was going out. "BYE! GO! SHOO!"...

Well, this week I will TRY to focus on finding my car.

I am wavering between Focus and Cobalt. I have seen some pretty good deals so I need to do that. PLUS....visit Nice Car Company near Toledo.

Oh, one great thing yesterday---I ordered baby shower invitations for my sister's upcoming baby shower. I found this really cute site, and I fell in love with the designs, etc. Because I realized I am heading into the MIDDLE of Feb, not 1st week of Feb, I pretty much asked for a rush on that order. Susan, of Sweet-Pea-Creations came through and I was just so beyond pleased!!! Thank you! Check her out---she doesn't post express shipping but if you request it, she'll do it. She shipped them out first thing Friday morning and I got it Saturday minutes before I was due to head out for Deaf Cafe in Flint! Wow! So I quickly addressed those and dropped them in the mail. Ah....

Check her out on....Sweet-Pea-Creations

Many thanks, Susan! I love, love, love them!

Well, I'm going to reclaim my cell phone, recharge it and crawl in bed or something. Good night, y'all!

No comments: