Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wet Wednesday

It's just one of those wet, rainy days...and I know it will turn into snow sometime today/tonight/tomorrow??? Whatever, we'll get snow...again.

Yesterday I went to Nice Car Co. to poke around. It is a private dealership so there wasn't a lot of room for negotiating on the prices. SO...I did see one I liked...BUT...

No CD Player.

I don't own any tapes anymore and music tapes are extinct now.

CD's are in. Tapes are out. How 80's is that?

Uh...so I said, "Thanks, we'll keep looking"...and I did look at OTHER cars. Oh la la...so purty. I saw a red-hot car...shiny red....so purty....and I drooled. But out of my price range. Darn. I filled out those visitors book, and in the comment area where it says "Options looking for..." I said, "Great gas milage AND cd player".

If only it was easy like I did with buying my cell-phone!

*huffs*

My dad is being kind enough to spend some time today making calls to local dealers and talking with our mechanic for some advice and all that car stuff guys talk about.

And I will arrive at his house after work and hear alllllll about it!

Yeah.

*sipping my peppermint mocha...*

1 comment:

Hollie said...

You can always have a cd player installed. I don't think they're that expensive anymore. . .