Friday, June 27, 2008

Another Friday....

So far, so good.

Got a call from my dad seeking permission for Ashley to go over her friend's house (yes, she may) and that both kids are fine. Josh is playing with his friend today. His friend is coming over tonight for a sleep over. This kid has the reddest---no, ORANGE-st hair in the whole world. When I thought Brenda's boys had red hair, (or orange), you should see this kid! But a very friendly kid. I like him.

My college best friend wrote me from NY. She has now 4 kids, and it has been a while since she and I have talked or written. But it's like we never stopped talking. I know how busy she is with a new baby...and her kids just got done with school! Yes, NY observes MANY MANY different ethnic holidays so schools are closed on those many, many ethnic holidays. I feel bad for her, and it makes the summer very short for the kids. Her oldest son is the same age as Ashley.

I am not doing a whole lot this weekend except for a Deaf Cafe trailer work day and church on Sunday. I work with the babies this time, so I'm excited and looking forward to it. It's nice to know I am needed.

Not a whole lot to report. Ashley continues to improve, and her bump is becoming smaller and just a nasty bruise. She has scabs everywhere now...and tries very hard not to scratch.

Have a super weekend.

No comments: