Thursday, June 5, 2008

"Call is still on hold..."

Well, I'm multi-tasking. I can do 2 things at the same time! Maybe 3! Can you believe it?

I'm on hold. I'm using IP relay to call a business to take care of a bill, and of course, they transferred me to 3 different people until they put me in the right state...I went from VA to PA and now I'm back in Michigan where I belong...whew. Now the wait is around 20-30 mins. I dare not hang up or I'll probably be on hold forever if I try again later.

Well, it's very hot here...over 85 degrees (I think 90...)...phew. My son is at softball practice so I am waiting for him to come home and dunk him in the cold bath...to cool off. It's very warm here...

Been working on my schedule for the kids' grandma what days she has them...and working it out so she can't complain she doesn't see enough of them. Hard to please everyone.

Pah! The bill is paid and I'm all set.

I'm going to soak in a cold tub...to cool off. I should go jump in my sister's pool....but eh...that means I'd have to play with my niece and nephew and I'm not in the mood to "watch them".

Ok...stay cool wherever you are....

No comments: