Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The middle of the week...

Well, it's Wednesday. The world is still here...and I'm still alive and breathing.

The night was pretty cool, with a window or 2 open, and fans going on .... slept very well. This morning I could feel the humidity. Ahh...will it be a very warm summer?

My husband got the job! In fact, he didn't know he was already hired when he spent Saturday with his new boss. LOL. We had a good laugh, but we are very thankful. He is not working today but will start tomorrow. He did spend the day yesterday with his new boss, and when he dropped my husband off, that is when he realized he was already hired. Happy news after a long day of trying news regarding people I know and love being let go of their jobs or there has been changes made in their jobs.

Well, I'm on my break at the moment...so I better get going. Sorry nothing exciting to blog about right now....

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments: