Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 1 at the Haunted House

Okay, it's slowly getting dark outside, and I'm on the laptop in the living room...watching NCIS rerun and wondering how I can convince Ralphie (dog) to come on downstairs and outside?

Ehhh...I got here around 7 am, Ralphie didn't really bark/growl much at me, and seem content to have Josh with me.

After my sister and her family left for the big day of having Jedi's tonsils removed, I went upstairs and crawled in bed....slept for a bit.

Got back up, and Josh jumped in the pool, but it was too icy cold for him. The sun was not overhead like it should have been. Ahhh, a sign of summer running its course and heading into fall.

Right now, my son is at someone's house joining my husband at bible study one block away, and afterwards Josh will join me tonight for a good night's sleep.

And my sister cautioned this house is haunted. I do not believe in ghosts, and I have nothing to worry about.

After all, Ralphie can protect me, right?

No comments: