Saturday, September 19, 2009

A day to sleep in...

I went to sleep probably around 1 a.m. and when I woke up this morning, it was around 11:30. WOW!

I have not slept in late like that in ages. I was so surprised, but woke up feeling little good. Of course I still have my TMJ (you know, locked jaw/painful jaw joints) to deal with, and a light headache that comes with my allergies.

But it's nice to know there's nowhere I need to go to...of course my family and I were invited elsewhere but today is just a day to be home and do whatever we can at home.

I do plan to bake some cookies later today, and attack Ashley's room...if I can clear out one corner, I might be able to accomplish something.

The sun is out, and the air is...crisp but just right.

Hm....it should be a very lovely Saturday, after all.

No comments: