Thursday, September 10, 2009

On Hold...

Feels like every time I call this particular business to pay a bill, I'm always put on hold.

I use IP Relay ... I usually use Sorenson's relay service OR...Sprint's IP Relay. It depends on which one of them answers me fast....this time, Sprint wins.

Unfortunately, the business I'm calling is probably very busy and swamped.

And I'm on hold.

Aha! Got a live person....let me put you on hold....

Okay...paid the bill but now making some changes in my services....

He's back...please hold....

Ta-daaaa! All done!

With school back in full swing, and not being home as much, I had to make some changes with our current cable/phone/internet services. I just shaved off lots of moolah from the monthly bill. Wow, what a huge difference it'll make....but I know the family won't notice too much...

*crossing fingers*

Anyway, now...I shall do laundry.

Have a good evening...

No comments: