Monday, September 28, 2009

Moody teens...

*scoffs*

I am making my usual favorite meatloaf for the family, only to find out the kids have become vegetarians.

So I am in no way going to alter the menu...so if they get hungry they can have some meatloaf. Or go out and find some grass to chew on.

Over the weekend, I had bought some pizza rolls that were on sale...and my daughter just blew up because my son is helping himself to some. They are cheese filled pizza rolls...and according to her, it is hers.

She screamed at me.

I calmly told her to knock it off and can always buy more since it's on sale this week. It's really not a big deal.

After all, the food in the house is to be shared by everyone.

Unless you've bought it, we will hands off. But since I, the mom, with the paycheck, bought the food, it is for the family.

"FINE!" as her door slams.

I calmly tell her, if she kept it up like that, she can forget this weekend.

This weekend is Tecumseh's homecoming weekend.

We'll see how long this lasts.

After all, who can resist Mommy's famous meatloaf and cream cheese mashed potatoes?? Hm???

No comments: