Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nappin' on Sunday

This afternoon was a good day for good naps. I was up late last night and up too early this morning. Had to wake up husband for church.

Wake up the boys (Josh and his friend) so they could have little play time before friend had to go home.

Ended up Josh was able to go with him to visit the Toledo Zoo and stay the night. Sweet!

Then got ready for my sister to pick me up for church here in town. Which, by the way, I truly enjoyed. Very different setting than a traditional church setting. Very laid back and just very uplifting.

Then...came home, and I just crawled into bed and zonked out. Dreamless sleep and it was just a good rest.

Went over to my sister's house today so Ralphie the dog can get used to me. But he had other ideas. Yes, he did bark at first but I just reached out to him petting his head and he was fine with that. I sat down and I know he's okay with me. Just need to convince my sister he will be just fine. Jordan had just woken up from a very long nap---very cranky. So his daddy took him away and I'm sure he was feeling better by then. Today is just one of those sleepy kind of Sundays...with the cooler temps outside.

As I was leaving, Ralphie was napping away.

Now I'm at home, and will dig up something to eat.

And chill out.

No comments: