Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring concerts...

My son has a spring musical concert tonight. He has one line he had to memorize. It should be a very interesting evening.

After my day at my sister's house, supervising the carpet guys and getting home, I laid down and didn't stay down very long. Picked up my son from school...then went home and fell asleep.

My mood has not been the best this week. I guess with the temperatures changing again, it is just annoying that the furnace didn't work like it was supposed to. So when I get home, I will have to contact my landlord about that. Just need a little heat, please. It is supposed to get pretty nippy tonight.

Thank goodness for warm blankets.

In two weeks I'm getting my hair cut. It will be a nice change. I've been growing my hair out for about 6 years. It's gotten little too long now, so it's time for a change. I have so much to look forward to when I approach 40 in the fall.

Age is not a big deal for me. I mean, I will be joining the 40's group... LOL. I don't feel that old. Maybe physically I feel old...try keeping up with a 16 month old nephew! I do know spiritually, I'm maturing in my relationship with God. It is so important to remember to maintain a good relationship with Him.

I have my morning daily chat with God...as I drive to work. Then on the way home, I ask God to inspire me with ideas for upcoming Deaf Cafe programs or some other deaf ministry programs I'm involved with. God gives me all the ideas and creativities I use. I don't take credit for them. I give them all to Him.

Maybe I'm jumping all over the place today---I have heavy burdens this week, and praying for guidance and strength to pull me through. I have another important meeting tomorrow, so whatever the results are, I just pray for this other person's heart to become tender and be aware of what is going on and how it is affecting those around this person.

Well, my lunch break is over. I better skedaddle back to work...

No comments: