Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cinnamon Roasted Pecans

Well, I made my very first roasted cinnamon pecans last night. I don't like how it looks. BUT it sure tastes good.

Hope people at the retirement party isn't turned off by it. I spoke with my coworker about it, and she said she'd put it in a pretty dish, to make it look more attractive. Okaaaaay....

Wait and see.

My husband, Tony, is in Howell right now for a job fair. There will be interpreters provided there, so that's good news. Tony told me as he looked at their website, to check out the booths of various companies, he only sees 6 that would fit him best. So...praying it goes well. He did come down with a cold, so praying he doesn't sneeze on future "bosses" (I know, I know, they're recruiters for their companies....)...

After work, Tony and I have an important meeting with someone and praying that this person can give me some encouragement.

Oh, yes, I did have Tony and my daughter, Ashley, taste test the pecans ---meets their approval. Ah.

Wrote up a script for Deaf Cafe, for our season finale. I think it'll be a good one!

Well, stay tuned. We'll see if my pecans were a hit or miss.

Good day to you all......

No comments: