Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday!

Wow, the sun's out! I am praying that the weather remains sunny this week---some of us could really use the lift in our spirits.

Great news....we broke a record! Deaf Cafe, really. We broke a record of 122 people in attendance! WOW!!! God is so good. I'm still singing praises. The team did excellent work, and I'm just so darn proud of each person who served. The audience really enjoyed the program and many positive feedback. That is what we needed for a long time. To hear positive feedback and how we can improve.

Next month is our final program and we break for the summer. How will we end the season? With a cliffhanger? With a bang? Something, something to draw them back for our 5th season this fall.

There was a negative moment, but I'm not going to give Satan the satisfaction of even dwelling on it! Shoo, Satan!

One team member shared with me an idea of a wonderful, profound idea. But we both agreed it'd take a lot of practice and a lot of planning, and of course, prop building. We both know what the audience need to hear...and praying that we will, with God's guidance, make it happen. *smile*

Oh, I'm just so darn proud of 'em! Go get 'em, cowboys!

On another note, I'm feeling tons better. My voice is not 100% back, but I can talk and laugh without being in pain. I do have a dry throat and the occasional cough--but that's pretty normal.

Well, I need to do some research so will blog more later. Have a wonderfully blessed day!

No comments: