Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Munchin' away...

Eating chips when it's a big no-no. I'm using the EMU computer lab. I try not to do personal stuff on my work computer so on my breaks I go to the computer lab. I'm in a very discreet corner of the lab...so far, so good....shhhh!

Hm...well, I'm happy to to report it's sunny outside. For the first time ever (except for my trip to AZ in February), I'm wearing sandals! My feet are still sensitive to the shoes...not wearing socks. So it'll be interesting how I fare this afternoon when I quit for the day. But I am wearing long sleeve shirt to keep the cool air off my arms. Won't be long til I get back at my desk and I'm warm.

My daughter was telling me the reason she doesn't sleep in her room is because one night I was in AZ, she felt someone say her name in her ear, in a forceful whisper. She woke up, nobody there. Went back to sleep....again the same thing happened. She freaked out so badly, she camped out on the couch. Do we have a ghost in her room?

Well, I decided that we will switch rooms. Merely just pack up our clothes and just move. The beds are pretty same size so no need to switch beds. I have been wanting to take over that bedroom...and with me being deaf...pffft to ghosts.

Ok, I'm going to check on other stuff and will blog more when I can.

Have a great day, y'all.

1 comment:

Growing Up Deaf in a Hearing World said...

How interesting! You should call Ghost Hunters TV Show and have them come down and check out Ashley's room!