Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm back online!

Well, that was interesting couple weeks not having internet at home. I'm just glad we're back. Will make some changes to our cable and add their now available phone service. Good-bye Verizon!

While Verizon is nice, it isn't for a small town where I live, and the only phone service available is through Verizon. We had to order the most basic phone service, w/o long distance plan. If had long distance plan, we'd be really broke.

Now with cable, internet and phone as a bundle package, things will be much easier for us, and of course, unlimited long distance calls.

And my daughter will be very happy.

Been such a long week for me. I'll be able to blog better as time goes on. Right now, it's nearly my bed time, and I'm exhausted. Struggled to get the digital box and tv hooked up and working but I think the digital box needs to be reset or something. Hopefully they can help us out.

Ahh...

Ok good night.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

No comments: