Monday, November 19, 2007

What's for dinner?

My daughter says. "What's for dinner?"

Geez. What's wrong with her? "I'm hungry!"

*sigh*. Told her to go make ramen noodles. I know, I know, I'm being bad. I need to check the fridge. My son is at tap dance lessons right now and will be famished when he gets home.

I need to attack his room, and attempt to turn his loft around and create a better setting in his tiny room. Then I have to start cleaning up the rest of the house. Been trying to contact my kids' grandma regarding Thanksgiving plans. If I don't hear from her by tomorrow, I'll just assume they aren't coming? Nah, I'll have to page Uncle Dave.

Oh yes, IHOP has opened up today in Ypsilanti. I'm so excited. I LOVE their blintzes. Oh yes... and Wednesday morning I plan to drag my family there for breakfast or as brunch, depending what time we get up, and get going.

I did find a turkey, a 20 pounder one. Wooo was that a heavy bird. Of course, it's dead. And frozen. So I stuck it in my fridge. Hopefully not frozen on Thurs morning.

Well, I know tonight's blog is nothing exciting and I apologize. But I hope you all are looking forward to your Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments: