Monday, November 12, 2007

Someone said...

"Happy Monday" to me this morning. I had to chuckle over that comment. I was gassing up my van at Shell, then went inside to get a TALL cup of cappucino for the road (pumpkin spice, of course) and this man leans into my line of vision and says, "Happy Monday". Took me a few seconds to register what he just said.

The weather wreaks havoc on my body as well. I'm so sleepy. I did have a good nap yesterday, but apparently can't stay awake today. Had my yearly evaluation and I'm very impressed with my supervisor. I have some areas I need to improve on. So I have to make some serious changes so I can continue to improve and be in better standing. My standing is safe for now. But would like me to do more. So I did thank her for her honesty and being very frank and to the point. My previous supervisor was an awful boss from hell. Unfortunately she put a black mark on my last year's evaluation. So I'm still trying to white it all out.

I suppose I better get back to work. I will blog more when I can.

Happy Monday, y'all.

No comments: