Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I hop for IHOP!

Well, I took the day off from work today. My family is still sleeping in!!! It's 8 am, and I'm wide awake. Hm. Maybe soon jump on the kids' beds and wake 'em up? Do some shopping, eat at IHOP that just opened up in town? I live in a small town where Buschs' is the main grocery store around, and we have a smaller grocery store but doesn't carry a whole lot of stuff Buschs' does. However Jerry's (the smaller grocery store) has excellent fresh meat. I get my beef, ground beef or ground turkey from there. If they have specials on pork chops or chicken, I grab those too. Yum.

Tecumseh is a very charming, small town, and all the families look out for everyone. I live in downtown, which is only 2 blocks long. I am directly behind Marco's pizza, and if I wanted to do any shopping, I can just step out and it's practically right outside my doorstep. Very charming town.

If I want to do major shopping such at Walmart's or Target's or go to Meijer's for great deals or more major stores, we'd have to go 13 miles to Adrian OR 26 miles to Ann Arbor. Not too bad. My bank is in Ann Arbor anyway (time to pay bills!).

IHOP just got built next to Meijers in Ann Arbor area. I have been craving their blintzes so I told the kids as soon as the IHOP opens, we're going. It opened on Monday. Perfect. Still brand new. We'll go today.

It's pouring rain today. I can understand my kids still snuggled in bed.

After all that stuff has been taken care of, I have major housecleaning to do. Maybe stuff everything into my room and just close the door. Do a quick sweep of the floors with my soon to be new vacuum that I will pick up from Walmart's today.

Have a wonderful day, y'all. And wherever you're going today, please be safe if you're traveling. Be nice to other people! We have a lot to be thankful for these days!

No comments: