Thursday, November 8, 2007

Babies

Aw, met the new baby today during my lunch break. How precious. How beautiful. I just love babies. I kind of feel guilty I haven't met my own newest niece yet. She was born last month, but I haven't had a chance to hike out to her neck of the woods to meet her. Maybe I should call my sister up and ask if can visit her sometime.

It snowed a little today! Unbelievable! But it didn't stick around or anything. Still nippy outside.

Been calling home hoping my daughter would pick up and talk with her. BUT, the phone's BUSY. Typical of tweens, you know. Must chat with friends or maybe she forgot to HANG UP!

Just wanted to post the baby news of my friend's. I shared with them what God told me yesterday morning. God told me they were having a girl by showing me pink colors in the sky. Yeah!

No comments: