Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunny Sunday

Well, it's gorgeous outside!

Last night I was trying to watch Wall-E. Awww...how cuuuuuuuuuuuuute! I just loved it! Anyway, while trying to watch it last night, I heard such a huge racket outside my window. No, it's not the garage band 2 doors down (they don't rattle my windows...)---I thought, it's too dark for that touristy train to be rambling through. All these horns honking away and blaring whistles...how long will that last?

I believe it was around 15-25 minutes long.

Josh comes back in and tells me I missed the parade of the race cars' semi-trucks!

WHAT! Oh mannnnn.....

These semis rumble through our quiet town on their way to MIS (the Michigan race track) west of us. Awww man! I love to see them "parade" through town, their trucks all decked out with logos and sponsors and lights and all that. Oh yeah. And to see the people wave them by...oh yeah the police had to hold back the side roads traffic to let the trucks run through.

I think of it as the Stampede of the Semi's.

A cattle of trucks rumbling through.

Then it was all quiet again...and Wall-E trying to win EVE's attention in the movie (awwww).

And off to zzzz land for me.

No comments: