Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cereal for dinner

Yup. I'm having cereal for dinner.

A very late dinner, too.

I had developed a migraine this afternoon that it required me to hurry home to take my maxalt and crawl in bed and ....sleep.

It felt really good.

The nap, I meant.

I know it's been a few days since my last post...and I have had a lot of time to think things over. I have made some decisions and things that has happened this week has shown me that changes need to be made.

Wednesday (oh, last night...), Ashley went with a friend for her youth group here in town. Wow, she really enjoyed it and I was happy for her. It would make it so much easier for me because I do feel bad she couldn't be more involved with the youth group at our church we go to 26 miles away. So something closer to home...and she's a happy girl, and it really does do her spirit good!

(psst...she kind of stopped wearing those awful elastic headbands around her forehead....does it mean she's starting to realize how silly that is??? I can only hope....*crossing fingers*)

Josh has some new friends too...and he's really exerting his independency! But I do have to lay down rules for him...and set some limits too. He's become very "extreme" with his scooter, an old rusty thing we had given him a couple years ago. So, for his birthday this year I probably should get him a new one.

I am off from work tomorrow so it'll be nice. A chance to catch my breath, get things ready for our Deaf Cafe season finale. My husband has been hard at work putting together video(s) through Animoto so it's cool. We wanted a longer version so I had to find music that was more than 5 minutes! I did, a jazzy tune for up to 9 mins. Hey, we're getting our money's worth!

Usually I have something newsworthy to blog about but seems this week was more of...needing to recuperate from a lot of things that has happened last weekend.

So maybe, MAYBE, I will have something more fun to blog about.

No comments: