Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm a Big Happy Loser....

Okay, I decided and I'm very determined....

To stick to a plan I've just came up with today.

In fact, I emailed a friend asking if we should work together on our goals...

....to lose weight.

She says: "I"m sick, sick, sick of my gut, gut, gut!" 

So am I. I hate how I look in my pictures. The double chins...ech.  And ...I don't like looking like I have a beer belly. Ewww (and no I don't drink beer).

SO....I've set up a spreadsheet, using an example from a group at work who has their own wellness weight loss support group thingy...and thought, oh that's easy.

We do not have to tell each other how much we weigh but can encourage each other to reach our goals. We only would (and could but optional) say, Oh I'd love to lose 30-50 lbs. but if I can lose more than that, it'd be so cool to get back to my pre-20's weight. Oh yeah, baby. Each week we would just post how many pounds were lost, and tally it all together...and discuss what to do with all those pounds....

*ahem*

After birthing 3 kids, it is nearly impossible unless you're a celebrity or a very rich famous person (or just have lots of money) who can do tummy tucks and such....gravity has not been kind to me.

So I've formed a group...invited some of my dear friends....they may join or not join...no matter to me...and this group is called, the Big Happy Losers.

Yeah.  Has a positive ring to it, eh?

Made a deal with a sister to swim in her pool (once it opens up...probably sometime after Memorial Day...I didn't ask...but no rush there...not looking forward to putting on my swimsuit just yet....) and in return give her and her husband a couple hours to run away while I play with their spawns kids.  Swimming in her pool almost every day (by sneaking into their backyards so the monkeys won't see me), swim laps until I feel satisfied. And of course throw in some sun-bathing too.

So, my goal is to start...after Easter. The Monday after Easter.

Ready or not, here I go.  

No comments: