Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Clean Day 2

After work today, I picked up a cake and a dinner from a couple people, and delivered to a family that just had a baby.

And in these people's place, I got to hold the newest baby. Ohhhh so precious!  *squeeeee!*

Came home with a new plan in my mind, and rearranging stuff. Fought with the vaccuum cleaner and I won. My husband didn't know how to make it work...pffft.  The one that actually works has 2 switches so BOTH must be on in order to work! 

And oh yeah, I made him clean up the book case. Too many books, he has.

Eventually I'm gonna have to climb up on the kitchen counter and dust off that ceiling fan. And give the floor a good mopping before I move a table into there.

So, yeah...would like to blog more but I'm so tired.

G'night.

No comments: