Friday, March 5, 2010

Finally Friday

I really want to break out into my sandals...wriggle my bare toes...and just let my feet....breathe.

Spring is coming. I can feel it. It has that feeling ...I checked weather.com to see that it'll be a bit warmer this weekend, more sunshine (I just love it!)....

I am enjoying driving into the sun's rising in the mornings lately...except for a few moments of being completely blinded until I can safely turn into the street towards work.

Ah.  Spring.  Oh how much we missed thee.

This also brings an opportunity to do some spring cleaning.  I realized dust has gathered together on the ceiling fan that has not been used since late September last year.  So I will be adventurous and climb up on the kitchen counter, and holding my breath, clean off those fan blades. 

Shake out those rugs, and sweep the floors...spit and polish what needs spittin' and polishin'....if it's really nice tomorrow, open a window or two...just for little bit of fresh air.

Or...I could just grab a book, and just relax 'n read. 

No comments: