Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What a Wednesday...

Well, first off, I'm slowly on the mend with my cold. Too bad it's not allergies. Allergies I can handle, but colds...ugggh.

When I speak, I "feel" like I "sound" like someone who has her fingers crammed up her nose...that's how stuffed my nose is (when it's not running a marathon).

Wait, I hear myself as the female version of the Urkel. Yeah....haw haw haw *snort*

Anyway, I come home tonight and there's almost nobody here.

Husband is snoring away on the couch.

I start to head towards the kitchen, following my nose....the phone is ringing...

"Hi Mom! I'm going to Youth Group tonight with my friend...that ok?"

Uhh...sure. Then, she says: "I LOVE you, Mom. See you tonight...mwah!"

Awww.

I check the crockpot. The beef in there was just lookin' and smellin' so scrumptious!

I come over to the kitchen desk and there's a note from my son..."Mom, I am going to the library bye." Awww...scribbled in orange crayon on blue paper.

Well, really not a whole lot to report tonight. I am truly exhausted...


Ahh...now the son has returned...and the husband stopped sawing logs...

No comments: