Saturday, October 24, 2009

The floor!

I can see the floor in Ashley's room!

GASP!

And how can a girl like her accumulate so much...stuff?

We've started a project of turning her bedroom into a loft style room. Since she is inheriting a really snazzy (but used) gold loveseat from her cool Aunt Bobbie, we decided to get her room prepped for that. Trade Ashley's bed for my futon bed...

Uhhhh...huh.

With it being the biggest room in the house, and constant problems with leakage when it rains...that room is really not meant to be a bedroom but it works.

I probably sneezed 3/4th of my brains away...

Lots of trash bags ...

Lots of clothes to give away to Goodwill...

And a couple cute costumes to give to Jordan... for his future Halloween get-up if he feels like it.

Hee.

I just know Ashley will find long lost/forgotten/"Ididn'tknowIhadthis" items lurking under the piles of things we must hack away at...

No comments: