Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Been a while...

Since I did any postings.

Have a lot on my mind and in my heart.

The stuff on mind: an annoying thing called, weather-related allergies/sinus headache that loves to throb behind one of my eyeballs, and I just want to pop it out, soak it or something ....or just reach inside behind my eye and yank out the throbbing pain thingy in there!

You know what I mean.

The stuff in my heart: I'm coming to realize a lot of things, learning many things and being spiritually encouraged by some strong Christian people. Also moments of being spiritually battered.

The past couple months has been a struggle for me, and for those I've hurt, through my deep sin that I've had for the past year. I've been reading a chapter from one of Rick Warren's book on how to restore relationships. If I had read it before, maybe things would have been different. I don't know if the circumstances would be any different. Maybe it would. Back then, I can only say I was probably being a coward.

I was also encouraged to read a book that talks about spiritual warfare (dealing with how Satan attacks us) so as soon as my husband finishes reading his, I will take a crack at it. My friend had shared with me that I should read it and it would give me a better idea of the Spiritual Warfare that's going on. Many of my friends are saying the same thing as well.

I was reminded that if I've already asked God for forgiveness, I should know that He is a very forgiving God. He sees my heart and knows. And with His love, and in His time, things will work out. And to be very patient. Only in His time.

No comments: