Thursday, March 27, 2008

Snow, Snow...go away...

Give us Spring please, with warmer temperatures!

One friend of mine is in New Mexico right now. He paged me with a message saying it's his type of weather of 75 degrees and so sunny. That's where I should be at...in warmer temperatures...and of course in Arizona!

My stage team and I met via Sorenson VP for our upcoming Deaf Cafe-Flint, MI program. We will be doing "The Cost of Freedom" and honoring all American Soldiers who have fought for our country, for our freedom.

And I've tallied up all those who have died in battle---from the Revolutionary War to Iraq...as of yesterday's tally...comes to 631,050!

A young girl created a beautiful video clip and posted it on YouTube. I was deeply touched by her work, and she gave me permission to download and use it as part of our program.

However, many people who have reviewed that clip had left many negative comments behind so I will not post it here.

Well, since I'm off tomorrow, I don't have to worry about going to bed on time or anything. Normally I'd be showering and crawling in bed.

Not tonight. And it's still snowing outside!

Please pray for me---I still have no vehicle...and it's very hard to stay confined or limited. I might have transportation for Monday---but we'll see.

Have a good night, and perhaps I'll blog more tomorrow.

No comments: