Monday, March 24, 2008

i hate this world

I am just being in a whiny mood today. I'm also a very unhappy person and I'm trying very hard not to be selfish in my mood today.

It really is about my van. I just want to take it out and shoot it, put it out of its misery. But I've poured so much money into it to make it better--and a new problem came up on Saturday morning...so I'm not a very happy girl.

I hope you all had a happy easter. I know I did. In spite of my van woes, I was able to enjoy the day. Went to church and did my solo (in ASL), and then enjoyed a very lively Sunday School class...

Drove out to Lapeer which was an hour 1/2 drive from Ann Arbor. Woo. That is a long drive (btw, I borrowed a sister's car). Enjoy a wonderful meal of ham, scalloped potatos, salad, rolls and ...ah yes, green beans. The ham was from a pig that my brother in law had gotten last year, and it's smoked, so it was a very challenging meal to eat something that was so rich. Finally gave my second piece to my husband. It was just too much for me.

Dyed some eggs---after it had its yolks blown out, and just empty shells. We did the silk dye. In my next posting, I will include directions and pictures. But it's really fun and easy to do. This year was the 2nd time I've done it. BUT, with empty egg shells. Those can last forever. I don't think many people like hard-boiled eggs sitting around or making egg salad. LOL.

Okay well, my lunch break is up. I think I'll go get a bag of chips to eat at my desk, and finish up another project and wait for my sister to grab me at 4 to take me home.

Maybe some good news will come to me today---and put a smile back on my face? I know it's ok to have a bad day or two every now and then.

Have a super day....

No comments: