Friday, March 21, 2008

Very GOOD FRIDAY indeed!

I'm so happy it's a day off from work! My husband and I had gone to Flint last night for a meeting---and since it had been a very stressful day all day long and a stressful couple hours during the meeting, the relief afterwards was felt. I was unhappy about a couple things that came out of the whole thing---but I do pray that God will make this person aware of how wrong that was, and to come clean. If that person ever decide to do that or not.

Anyway, I dashed home afterwards, and grabbed the boys. My son and his new best friend. They play a game called Sock-Swords...really their stinky old socks (or clean...depends) are their swords and they just "fight" happily for a while. Sometimes it gets intense and I say WHOA! I am used to having my daughter and her friends over all the time. But finally, with my son, this is the first few times he gets a friend over---very challenging. My son's friend Dad will pick him up this afternoon. I had to reassure the friend's mom that we will be fine, but she is welcome to call us anytime she wants. She is going thru a very difficult divorce and adjusting to being a single mom. It is hard...I've been there, done that.

Later will start cleaning this corner up and the other desk corner up and prepare to swap desks with the friend's mom this afternoon/evening. It's going to be very exciting for her. She has a small living room---so it's little awkward how to arrange her furniture around. Maybe she'll let me help her.

That reminds me, I need to clean up the van. Been put off for a month it's been out of our lives (getting a new used part put in...)---oh fun, huh?

Have a happy day Good Friday, and if I don't blog before Sunday, I wish you all Happy Easter.
May God bless you today.

No comments: