Monday, May 24, 2010

Watch out...full moon's coming

We'll be getting a full moon on Thursday.
I j
This week started out...well....weird. 

The clock seem slow. So by the time  I was ready to leave, it was only 6:18 a.m. I always leave at 6:30. So...I decided to make a break for it after making sure the kids are set for school.

Drove to work, seem like ...I had to pull over to let emergency vehicles blast by me....and hoping it wasn't anybody I know.

Singing on the top of my lungs to "There is a Fountain" (a hymn) on the car cd player. I just like doing that with both hands on the steering wheel. That's call safe driving.

Got to work, and realized that I left my office keys at home. *sigh* so I waited for someone to pull in ...and sure enough, the gal who filled my position after I left for the wonderful world of InterLibrary Loan came along. So we walked in together, and outside my office, I forgot a co-worker wouldn't be in. There was already someone else in there, but she had her headphones on. I knew she wouldn't hear me knocking. *sigh* I thought I'd have wait a bit for other co-workers to come along but thankfully a guy came along and HE has the master key to every single room in the building. So he was sweet enough to unlock for me and let me in.

The day went along...in a weird way. A phone call from Josh's school....has a headache. Trying to get hold of my dad, but he wasn't home. What to do? What to do?  Emailed a good friend of mine to CALL my husband on videophone...and tell him to please get online with me. PAH!  Thanks, Brenda! I truly appreciate you! 

Finally in the afternoon my brain was just tired, and I was starting to lose focus on the task I was doing. My teammate offered me gum and hoped it would help me...you know...wake up.

Man, and I'm thinking, what a day!

Full moon will be out on Thursday. So watch out. And at the same time, I got lots to do to get ready for my annual Memorial Day camping trip with my friend Jen and her daughter. This will be our last year together before they move out west next year.

No comments: