Friday, May 7, 2010

been so lonnnng...

since I blogged. Forgive me, my dear readers.

Since we are nearing the end of the school year, things seem to have gotten more...hectic, schedule-wise. Busier than usual and trying to find some down time for myself.

Anyway, since getting back from NC, I found myself pining for the mountains and I really truly did enjoy my time down there. I miss my new friends already.  We keep in touch through Facebook...and sometimes I see a new picture and I start pining for the hills.

4 more weeks until the kids are done with school. Yowza.

And I've pretty much run out of something to blog about. 

Oh hey, some great news and some not-so-great-news....the great news is my baby sister is pregnant with baby #3!  I can't wait! I'm so excited for her.

Bad news? Basically found out something very disturbing regarding my biological dad. It's just too bad some people don't change for the better. Talk about very empty promises.

Well, the weekend's here and I'm thrilled. A chance to catch my breath, and just relax. 

Now if only I knew where my dahling daughter is....

No comments: