Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rain....

Been raining all day....and it's actually kind of relaxing in a way. I mean, I do love rainstorms. I love this kind of nature. I used to live in Oregon where it rained all the time.

I went over to the pool & hot tub after work today. I was hoping to get a swim in, but there was too many people....some were taking...snorkeling (????) lessons, and then the other side had several swimmers so it was kinda full.

So, I settled for the hot tub. It's a big one, and really nice. I'd say about 10 feet long and 5 feet wide. With some kind of a wall in the middle where it's like a waterfall going over the sides. And if you went around that side, it's actually more seating with more jets.  There was a guy in there, but he left shortly after I got in...(boy, do I look that bad in my suit??).

I got home, and my son is trying to figure out his science project. So I did some searching and found something he might like.  Prayerfully the teacher approves.

So now, I'm just settling in, relaxing and happy with where I'm at for the moment.

No comments: