Sunday, November 8, 2009

This post was brought to you by the letter...W!

Okay, Jedi couldn't say W.... did you know you say it, "double U"?  Yeah? Yeah, I thought so. Sometimes we never think about how things are sounded out.

My evil sister woke me up from a delicious nap yesterday....so I groggily woke up, and being so disoriented, I agreed to go shopping with her...and her daughter...and my son.

Uhhhkay....and she felt so guilty, she bought me a mocha from McD's. That sure helped!

We hiked around Walmarts, and I think we did a 5 mile walk. I'm feelin' it already.  But a great work-out!

Stopped at JcPenney's so my evil sister could buy some jeans or something. Took turns taking each kid to the restrooms.

Came home, and niece wanted to hang out with us...so I held her hostage for a couple hours.

After a while, I took her home, and her brother, Jedi, was ready to read me his ABC book. Oh how precious, except for a very runny nose and gunk all over his face. I gently wiped his nose for him....little more presentable.

I just...LOVE being able to hear him read the abc's to me....until we arrived at the W. He just mumbled something...I asked him again. He just looked at me, grunted, and I said, Double U?  He just smiled and laughed as if to say, "yeah, that's it!".

LOL.

I realized Sesame Street is celebrating their 40th ... birthday? Anniversary? 40th year of being on the air. How awesome is that. Grew up watching them and now today, so many characters still the same, but also new characters, or some characters have moved on.

I haven't watched Sesame Street in a long time...

Today is a very sunny day...on Ottawa Street. I can't wait to see what this day brings. 

1 comment:

Greg Delaney said...

I love the Sesame Street "doodles" that have been appearing on Google's homepage lately, they're even readable!