Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Life in general...

Last night I realized this one person met me when I was 19. "That long ago?"  Wow.  22 years later, and still here.

Life has flown by so fast, it comes to the point where a representative of your Retirement Plan (mine is MSPERS or something like that) is coming around to talk about our choices...or options or...what to expect.   So in a few weeks, there'll be a 2 hour presentation about that...oh yeah, the Great Bobini and I both requested an interpreter to be there.

Anyway, onto other things that has been on my mind lately....when looking back over my accomplishments and my failures. And how TIME has been to me during those years.

There is:

A time to heal. To heal wounds that have been caused by my past actions. I'm looking forward to closing that chapter soon.

A time to ponder...about many things going on in everyone's lives.   And mine.

A time to pray...for many things. And not forgetting to give praise as well.

A time to laugh...laughter is the best medicine. I can be feeling really crappy but if someone can make me laugh, then it is all right in my world.

A time to cry...a way of releasing things that one holds inside oneself. I have to stop holding in so much...and just release ...

A time to grow...to become stronger mentally, physically (pffft), emotionally, spiritually and more mature.

But...need to give all my time to God. Not just, you know, open up an appointment book and slot Him in for some of my time. No. It should be the 24/7 ongoing deal.  I need to remember to keep doing this...be consistent about that.


So, at this point, I have to: "be still and know that I am God" and remember that He is always in control.

No comments: