Saturday, January 16, 2010

A houseful...

Well, it's not really a house full of people or anything.

I am up early on a Saturday...I suppose 8 a.m. is early ...to some of you out there. But no matter. With a full day ahead of me....I woke up with a long list swirling around in my head.

Gotta do this, that, and there and this again....and such and take him/her/it/something somewhere/overthere/outtasight or whatnot.

I also need to STOP taking in furniture seeking a home. Since I was in desperate need for another dresser, my sister gave me her upright one. And, my time was so tight yesterday after work, my husband needed to go somewhere for a meeting with the car after I got home, I left it in my car, overnight.

So, in a couple hours or so, gotta wake up the sleeping bear, hike down to the car, and take the dresser out.

This afternoon is a fellowship time in Monroe, so I need to bake something for a "bake walk" (yes, cake walk kind of idea, but we decided on baking..baked goods...to raise funds....).  And also a dish to create for the fellowship potluck.

Oink.

So, I guess I should get dressed or something, get myself out the door...wait...do I have paper cups for cupcakes? Darn...no I do not. I really need to go grocery shopping....

What you guys doing on this fine Saturday?

No comments: