Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hosea and Gomer...

Well, I have to work on writing up a drama script about Hosea and Gomer, a prophet who marries a woman that would be a prostitute. If we were to read the book of Hosea in the Bible, I find it very fascinating that this man still loved her...in spite of her bad choices.

This drama I have to write up is for Deaf Cafe, Flint. I usually have no trouble writing it up, but since we're doing a Love Story theme for February, I find myself wanting to do the best I can. If I can top off last month's program, I'd like to see what we can pull off this time.

I LOVE being part of the Deaf Cafe, Flint team. Oh yes. I am their drama director. Currently there are 12 stage team members and we have a gaggle of support team members---those would be maybe, childcare, kitchen, videographer, the lights person, ushers, etc. It's amazing how well we all work together to make our Deaf Cafe so successful, 4 years running! Check us out on www.deafcafeflint.org .

I just got back from getting my son's hair cut. I like it...it's simple and he can play with it in two ways...spike it or do a proper comb over one side...which would make my dad very happy. My dad has a thing against spikes but pffft.

My daughter should be home any time now...I hope! :)

Well, I better crack open my bible and read Hosea and start creating a script in time for Thursday's meeting.

No comments: